Q: ‘some axioms and other gems’ This is a chapter name of some audio relavant book, and I can see the ‘axioms’ but don’t know what is ‘gems’. please let me know! :)是什麼意思
A: “Gems” probably refers to other valuable things to know that will be included in the chapter alongside the axioms.
Q: 請提供關於 "axiom(s)" 的例句給我。
A: Every system of mathematics or formal logic is based on a set of axioms. An axiom is a statement that cannot be proven because it serves as the foundation for the process of proof and deductive reasoning.
Q: 請提供關於 axiom 的例句給我。
A: You cannot keep using that unproven axiom as the basis for your paper.
Q: axiom用 英語 (美國) 要怎麼說？
Q: What does axiom mean? Is it only for math or I can use it for normal things that doesn’t need thinking. I don’t know how to ask but I wish that you understood my question
A: You can have axioms outside of maths. Generally, anything that is taken to be "true" or doesn't require explanation/debate once stated can be considered an axiom, but people only really talk about axioms in science or philosophy/logic, I'd say.
Q: We take it as axiom that ... 聼起來自然嗎?
A: @prominencial it is an accepted axiom that...
- is 我去圖書館看書 and 我到圖書館去看書 the same?
- 机の上の汚れが拭いても落ちない用 中文 (繁體，臺灣) 要怎麼說？
- They got so mad when I started speaking chinese to them用 中文 (繁體，臺灣) 要怎麼說？
- Streaking (sports)用 中文 (繁體，臺灣) 要怎麼說？
- 警察に電話した用 中文 (繁體，臺灣) 要怎麼說？
- ラムネ用 中文 (繁體，臺灣) 要怎麼說？
- 감사합니다. 고맙습니다 (I want to know how to say "thank you" politely in traditional Chinese.)用 中文 (繁體，...