I'll stick to my opinion anyway. 和 I'll stand by my opinion anyway. 的差別在哪裡？
回答'Stick to' and 'Stand by' are not synonymous. Although they can be used interchangeably in certain contexts, there are distinct differences ...
I'm over my break-up with Pete.是什麼意思
回答It means the person was in a relationship with Pete but it ended, which is why it is a break-up. Being 'over' a break-up means you have heale...
' I'm off to walk with my dogs.'是什麼意思
回答犬との散歩をしていきます。 Not sure about 犬との but hopefully this makes sense. the 'off' means sort of 行きます、and I've used 散歩していく to show going away from...
I like walking with my dog. 和 I like walking my dog. 的差別在哪裡？
回答文章は基本的に同じです。 “I like walking with my dog” probably means you like to be around your dog. “I like walking my dog” is similar, but probably m...
They warned me against crossing the park. 和 They warned me not to cross the park. 的差別在哪裡？
回答@oxenexo No worries. The phrase "against crossing the park" indicates that you may currently be crossing the park because it is using the pre...
- What does "A good rule of thumb" mean?
- If we have social rules, our lives are more comfortable and helpful 聽起來自然嗎?
- If we have social rules, our live is more helpful. For example, when we found a wallet on street,...
- please do not the cat 是什麼意思
- 1. what does cream pie means? is it slang? 2. when this word is suitable in use "puppy dog" 是什麼意思
- rest well是什麼意思
- you will rock it是什麼意思