shame 和 shy 的差別在哪裡？
回答shame - a feeling of guilt, regret, or sadness that you have because you know you have done something wrong. Example; He felt shame for his l...
shy 和 shame 的差別在哪裡？
回答shy is similar to timid, and shame depending on context can be embarrassment or an accusation . "I am shy around people I don't know" "I am a...
請提供關於 shame, shame 的例句給我。
回答“That’s a shame!” = 残念だね 会話でよく使われる “shame” とは、例えば次のようなものです。 A：Are you coming to the party tonight? 「今夜のパーティー来る？」 B：No. I think I’ll pass. I h...
回答a painful feeling of humiliation or distress caused by the consciousness of wrong or foolish behavior.
embarrass 和 shame 和 ashamed 的差別在哪裡？
回答"Ashamed" is feeling shame. "Shame" is a state of being--you are being shamed. "Embarrass" is a verb used to make someone embarrassed or asha...
回答Almost like disappointment, like saying “shame on you” means the same as “you should be disappointed in yourself”
shame 和 ashame 和 he is ‘ashame’ or just ‘shame’ 的差別在哪裡？
回答shame = vergonha He is ashamed. = Ele tá envergonhado.
回答To have remorse or regret over your action...shame feels very bad!
- What a shame there aren't more of you! What does this mean?
- Can you tell me:That’s a shame the mean？
- It really was a shame that I couldn't get the gold medal. 聽起來自然嗎?
- I do me.是什麼意思
- do u know what's better than 69? it's 88 because u get 8 twice. please explain the joke.是什麼意思
- smoke sprite是什麼意思
- golden shower是什麼意思
- What’s your body count 是什麼意思