He felt bad for no reason at all.是什麼意思
回答@kasiaweglarz31 The meaning behind "feeling bad" is usually said towards something that has happened and that you feel it is wrong or it make...
It's not a surprise that he has fallen ill 和 It's no surprise that he has fallen ill 的差別在哪裡？
回答Nothing, they mean the same thing
To imagine him failing is very difficult.是什麼意思
回答It’s hard to see him failing. So you don’t want him to fail if that makes sense.
He is extremely unhappy 和 He is miserable 的差別在哪裡？
回答I don't think there's a big difference.
Nothing seemed to bother him.是什麼意思
回答Nothing seemed to bother him.= Not a thing could affect him/make him upset A: His swimming trunks are dirty. The water is freezing cold. ...
He little knows the trouble he's caused. 和 He hardly knows the trouble he's caused. 的差別在哪裡？
回答I think you mean “Little he knows the trouble he’s caused”. If so, it means that he thinks he’s done nothing wrong, or that he didn’t expect ...
He wondered if there wasn't something to denial after all.是什麼意思
回答“Wondered if there wasn’t something to deny after all” He thinks this because A told him that he’s in denial, but based on the successful ki...
He didn't get a wink of sleep.是什麼意思
回答He was awake all night
- Ｉ wonder Ｉ take up tennis. 聽起來自然嗎?
- "wonder if". This is very confusing. Is this more like Yes or No? examples: A: I wonder if this...
- I wonder when this got moldy? いつの間にカビが生えちゃったんだろう？ 聽起來自然嗎?
- please do not the cat 是什麼意思
- 1. what does cream pie means? is it slang? 2. when this word is suitable in use "puppy dog" 是什麼意思
- you will rock it是什麼意思
- rest well是什麼意思