- 英語 (美國)
- 西班牙語 (西班牙)
- 英語 (英國)
The girl drew a yellow sun with chalk.
回答Tiza. Una tiza=a piece of chalk.
請提供關於 grit 的例句給我。
回答"He grit his teeth." This means he clenched his jaw. "The sand was gritty, yet comforting." This means the sand was loose. "He showed true...
crayon 和 chalk 的差別在哪裡？
回答crayon is coloring tool made from wax and have variant colors. Chalk is tool for blackboard and when you crush it, it looks like powder (usu...
請提供關於 chalk 的例句給我。
回答There's not many "daily" expressions because "chalk" is not a word that you use daily. "The children like to use colored chalk and draw on t...
回答Chalk is a writing tool used on chalkboards or concrete, chalkboards aren’t used a lot anymore but you will commonly see children drawing on ...
請提供關於 crayon 的例句給我。
chocolate 和 chalk 的差別在哪裡？
回答chocolate is a food🍫🍫 chalk is a washable marker✍️ for the sidewalk
請提供關於 schnack 的例句給我。
回答"schnack" isn't a real word. Maybe someone was saying "snack", but they were spelling it funny. "You're a schnack."
- 請提供關於 I can't stress enough!? what it mean? 的例句給我。
- 請提供關於 when someone say: see you tomorrow! what are the usual ways to response ? 的例句給我。
- 請提供關於 I miss you a little extra today 的例句給我。
- 請提供關於 "i'm not sure if" and "i'm not sure that" 的例句給我。
- 請提供關於 Hello! Could you please give me examples of garbage words in English? In Russian we have su...